You will never have a dull moment at Cleethorpes. There is so much to do for all ages (even when it is raining). “One week is never enough”.
Please browse through the different pages of this website detailing all the fabulous events, attractions and entertainment there is on offer in Cleethorpes, Grimsby and the surrounding area.
Here is a short list:
Pleasure Island Theme Park
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway (steam trains)
Parkway 9 Screen Cinema and Variety Show House
Cleethorpes Leisure Centre and Indoor Pool
Go Karts - indoor and outdoor
- Seaside Donkeys
- Rowing Boats and Canoes at the Lakeside
- Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre and Marina
- Freshney Place Shopping Centre
- Traditional Seaside Arcades
- Outdoor Paddling Pool
- Sand Pit and Play Area
- Paint Balling
- Crazy Golf
- Indoor Lazer Quest Adventure
- Waltham Windmill, Museum, Craft Centre and Sweetie Emporium
- Discovery Centre
- National Trust Nature and Bird Reserves
- Meridian Crafts – make a teddy bear or paint a ceramic pots
- Caxton Theatre
- Grimsby Auditorium – Live acts, bands, ballets, opera and shows throughout the year
- Cleethorpes Open Air Arena – Live shows throughout the Summer.
These are just a few of the places to go to in Grimsby and Cleethorpes.